Agents : Please read AGENT ONLY remarks and showing instructions. Unparalleled Spectacular Views! The impressive and magical location of this spectacular home is located where Stoney Creek meanders to meet the North Fork Shenandoah River. Here -the hamlet of Edinburg offering a compelling property rarely available....a storybook site across a bridge sheltered by a riparian canopy - where this quintessential red American farmhouse perches atop a verdant hillside- while the backdrop of the Edinburg Gap and the Massanutten/Blue Ridge Mountains provides a brilliant, seasonal directive. Thoughtfully landscaped so as to take advantage of the awe-inspiring and thought-provoking panorama, the circular driveway pulls one through, capturing the 360 degree view. Upon approach, you are welcomed by a wraparound porch with commanding views. Once inside, an open floor plan allows for entertaining at any scale: granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances including two wall ovens and is strategically designed and placed for ease of entertaining both inside and outside. A gracious open plan dining room is centrally located to allow for large or small gatherings of friends and family - allowing a natural flow into the living room and sunroom appointed by a dual-sided fireplace and with unobstructed views to the mountains and sky. At days end, retreat to the generous main level owner's suite where the peace and beauty of this magical setting encourages relaxation and calm. A second bedroom is also located on the main level and bedroom three , on the upper gallery level of this beautiful home. At the rear of the house is a covered porch that transitions to a generous wooden pavilion-for outside entertaining. Additionally , there are raised vegetable beds, a fountain and conversation area -with a welcoming fire-pit . Systems: 500 gallon underground propane tank (owned), whole house generator, Impression Plus water treatment system, 90 gallon water heater, four car garage with driveway parking for 10+ cars, alternative septic system approved for four bedrooms, dual heating and air conditioning system. This stunning 10.64 acres property offers tremendous privacy where it is one of only SIX homes within approximately 100 acres, nestled in the middle of the Shenandoah Valley Wine Trail that extends 173 miles from Berryville in Clark County to Eagle Rock in Botecourt County. PLEASE NOTE: views of the Shenandoah River/StoneyCreek exist behind the thick, mature trees in the rear gardens.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water
3,606 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Shenandoah County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Loft, Utility Room, Mud Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated
- 1. Insert, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Driveway.
- Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, River, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- Shenandoah and Stoney Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Landscaping, Rural, Vegetation Planting, Private, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price